The workshop "Mathematics and Physics of Moduli Spaces" will be an encounter of mathematicians and physicists interested in higher Teichmüller spaces and the various contexts in which they arise in theoretical physics.
The central part of the workshop will be several lecture series given by mathematicians and physicists. The goal of these lecture series is to lay out and explain in greater depth recent developments to both mathematicians and physicists.
The lecture series will be given by:
- V. Fock (Strasbourg)
- S. Gukov (Caltech and MPI-Bonn)
- F. Labourie (Paris-Sud)
- G. Moore (Rutgers)
- J. Teschner (Desy, Hamburg)
Apart from the lecture series there will be a few individual talks to highlight and elaborate on specific aspects of the covered subjects.
- M. Alim (Harvard)
- P. Boalch (ENS)
- T. Dimofte (Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton)
- S. Fomin (University of Michigan, Ann Arbor)
- O. Guichard (Paris Sud)
- A. Guilloux (Paris 6)
- T. Pantev (University of Pennsylvania)
- R. Wentworth (University of Maryland)
We plan to have sufficient "free time" in between or after the talks to facilitate discussions between participants (in particular across fields).